Thursday, March 15, 2012

Dear Governor Christie; Words cannot express enough my family’s deep heart felt thank you to you, my Governor and the N. J State Police. What a first classed honorable professional organization. You have brought closure to my family and I can’t thank you enough.

Dear Governor Christie;
I sent you a message on this “contact the governor” web page; Saturday, March 10th. I asked you to mobilize the State Police Dive Team to recover my cousin’s body from the Raritan River. After I hit the send key, my oldest brother Jim called me. James D. Melville is the Inspector for European Affairs at our U.S. State Department. Big brother Jim said, yeah right John; you contacted the Governor’s Office, okay I’ll hold my breath.
Governor, you stepped right up to the plate and did the most honorable move you could choose. When a Major from the NJ State Police called me this afternoon and told me that their dive team was mobilized today, because of my message to your office and that they had in fact recovered my Cousin Joseph Farrell’s body, I was overcome with emotion.
Words cannot express enough my family’s deep heart felt thank you to you, my Governor and the N. J State Police. What a first classed honorable professional organization. You have brought closure to my family and I can’t thank you enough.
I’m ready to start a new organization: Democrats for Christie!
God bless you, and thank you.
Sincerely,

John Henry Melville

1 comment:

  1. I went to high school with Joey. RIP. My prayers and deepest condolescences to the family.

    ReplyDelete