Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Dirty sidewalks = Dirty Downtown

By Christina Sack

Have you every walked down the Main Street in Bradley Beach. Well this past couple day I have been walking the streets of Bradley Beach with W.E. May who is running in November for Mayor. Just today the public works department was trimming the grass and weeds along the sidewalk but they just left the trash on the sidewalk. Here is a couple of photos. Is this the downtown you would like said Ms May. When I eat at a restaurant I would love to see a nice clean street and sidewalk. Yes I will go some were  that keep their place neat and clean. The sidewalks should be keep clean of trash and weeds and public works should spend as much time on main street as the do on the beach W.E. May said. I have called the borough about the condition of Main Street in Bradley Beach so many times the code officer knows my phone number.













No comments:

Post a Comment