Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Chocobeanz is a snackateria for all your beach snacking delights!




Chocobeanz is a snackateria for all your  snacking delights!


We have a wonderful array of "create your own" sandwiches, salads, and smoothies with a range of fresh vegetables, grilled proteins, and homemade pestos.



 
Add to Your
Bradley Beach 
Main Street 
International Culinary
 Experience  
With our Hand Pie
(Meat andVegan)


Fresh Fruit Tarts

Come have a blast!

Mon - Thu: 9:00 am - 9:00 pm

Fri - Sun: 9:00 am - 10:30 pm

 


                          “Jane DeNoble of Bradley Beach NJ

   I am addicted to your Cappuccino Smoothie! I am coming over for one - it is a scorcher out there     today!”


  

 Neelam Chandy  Kendall Park NJ

The deserts are to die for. Must try.

                                                                              



 

MJ S. Poblete  Rutgers Student

Very nice people. Both times I've been there, the owners gave me something free of charge. They even let us sample the goodies! Anyway, my sandwich was great, and so was my mango smoothie! :)


 SUNIL DUDANI THE PROUD OWNER.

No comments:

Post a Comment