Thursday, July 7, 2011

Welcome to The Bradley Beach NJ Tatler

THE TIME HAS COME!!!!!!!
AFTER A LONG DELAY
THE BRADLEY BEACH NJ TATLER
FROM THE PUBLISHER
OF
THE BEACHTIMES ONLINE NEWSPLATFORM
WAYNE EDWARD MAY PUBLISHER

As many of you know I was very ill last year and closed the on-line newsplatform but now I am feeling better and the time as come for the newest blog "The Bradley Beach NJ Tatler"

A little history of the name The Bradley Beach NJ Tatler!
Early in 2009 a small group of my friends were sitting and talking about The Beachtimes and a very good friend said you should have called it The Tatler. Well now I just said its only a name and I have the web address I think I will just keep it Beachtimes.

Well two years later I was thinking about a name for this blog and I remember my friend saying The Tatler so today it was born to the Timesnews Beachtimes family a new son (yes a boy) The Bradley Beach NJ Tatler.

So help me grow it into a place for local news and info without the fear of bad things.
 I place without the long list of advertisers just looking for your money.
A place where it does not matter is you are a Rep. or Dem. Male or Female a renter or homeowner.
It only matters that you love Bradley Beach NJ and what it stands for a place for all to enjoy.

Thank You Wayne Edward May Blogger/Publisher and all around friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment